Thursday, June 11, 2015

Celestial Hunters Rhinos

Alright, with new codex coming out in a couple of days much of the attention on my blog is going to be directed towards Space Marines in general and to my own collection of marines in particular.

I've been collecting this army for two years now, and I am really ashamed  because a lot of my miniatures are still WIPs, and some of them have been for a year or more, but new codex seemed like  a great opportunity to mark some kind of milestone in my hobby and see how much I've done and how much my skills have progressed since I started.

So, without further ado: Celestial Hunter Rhinos VI and IX


1 comment:

  1. I really love this scheme. It's very striking, and lends itself really well to the table top! I do wish there was a bit more contrast in the eagle heads though!

    ReplyDelete