Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Celestial Hunters Javelin attack speeder

Yep, more space marines. I think I should post something that isn't space marines, but I don't have any decent pictures of Eldar and Adeptus Mechanicus that I've been working lately. So, whatever, more space marines.

Finding a multimelta and coming up with how I want to approach hunter-killer missiles for this vehicle was a major pain in the butt, but I managed to do that pretty decently I hope. Multimelta is from attack bike box and two hunter-killers are a rocket bit from FW MKIV Ironclad Dreadnought, in case somebody was wondering.

Also it was the first models that I tried to do a better gold parts, I've read a bunch of true metallic metal tutoruals and tried some new techniques. There is not a lot of gold here, but I am am satisfied with that color, though I learned a lot since then.


No comments:

Post a Comment