Sunday, November 19, 2017

Minotaurs terminator chaplain

     Ah, good old days. I remember back in the day when I just started with 40k I used to play chaos space marines, and even though I had no use for a chaplain I just couldn't resist buying ridiculously awesome model, so I painted it up and it just sat on my shelf being awesome for almost a year.

     Fast forward to 2016 and the release of this magnificent beast right here, as soon as I saw it I knew that exactly the same thing is going to happen to this model. I really like how the sculptor incorporated design elements of the old model like scrolls, skulls and overall pose but added some new elements to make this masterpiece of 40k model art.



1 comment:

  1. Great job, I love this sculpt and its nice to see other peoples Chaplains. Cloak looks fantastic. Here's mine and a Buddies: https://weemen.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/relictors-limited-edition-terminator.html

    ReplyDelete