Thursday, August 2, 2018

Knight Dominus Castellan/Valiant

     Anniversary post! 100 posts since I started posting regularly on this blog about a year ago, little bit crazy to see how much stuff I painted since then. Looking back at my previous photos I was king of sad to see that my painting skills haven't improved that much, but I definately picked up a lot of painting speed. I think it's time for me to try and leave this creative plateau and work on improving my painting technique at least to some degree. Anyway there's a second of the three knights I have right now to paint, pretty cool model, but I was a little disappointed by it's size, not really taller than a regular knight, and not much wider either, I was hoping it would be a centerpiece for a knight army but it looks just like all the other knights.






No comments:

Post a Comment